Hunting Fishing Direct - Did not answer phone or return calls
I ordered from Huntingfishingdirect.com.I called to ask about return policy as soon as I received merchandise over a month ago.
I called three more times no one answers the phone!!!! I left numerous messages and have not recieved a phone call. I went online just now and found out you have to return stuff within 14 days but no directions etc. I'm not returning anything if I don't trust them to credit me especially now that I know they do not answer their phones or return calls.
If you don't believe me call them.
Their number is on their web-site.I need to report this company to the better business bureau or some place that regulates online businesses.review #343688
You may also like
- "The casing on the carry-on luggage I bought my husband in Singapore cracked less than 1 year later. The Service Centre said it wasn't covered by the warranty because it could..."
- "my wedding is in less then 2 months and we ordered aqua ties for the groomsmen from them because the price of 9.99 how can you beat that ? Well..."
- "The pictures speak volumes ..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "I bought my Volvo in march.Here it is June and my car leaks water inside when it rains.There is no seal around my windshield, and there is a puddle behind..."
- "I let two Kirby vacuum salesmen come into my home to give me a demo. Within a few short minutes they went to moving some of my furniture without even..."
- "They say I owe them more tax money than what my county treasurer states? They obviously made an error and they haven't fixed it. I have sent they idiots tax..."
- "Angie's list received a complaint about my company, and I filled out the "conflict resolution" paperwork "agreeing" to meet the members demands. -Angie's list was supposed to remove the review. -Angie's list..."