Hunting Fishing Direct - did not answer phone or return calls
I ordered from Huntingfishingdirect.com.I called to ask about return policy as soon as I received merchandise over a month ago.
I called three more times no one answers the phone!!!! I left numerous messages and have not recieved a phone call. I went online just now and found out you have to return stuff within 14 days but no directions etc. I'm not returning anything if I don't trust them to credit me especially now that I know they do not answer their phones or return calls.
If you don't believe me call them.
Their number is on their web-site.I need to report this company to the better business bureau or some place that regulates online businesses.bf22481
You may also like
- "I was shopping with my 3 kids last week at the riverside ca store off Alessandro blvd. It was "super doubles " week, we had 3 transactions planned. The rules..."
- "Cortney Kimbrow that is employed by Target in Hattiesburg, Mississippi as a manager is very rude & unprofessional.I went in to return an article of clothing that I had bought..."
- "I went the day before and asked the young lady working the front counter was there someone who could do African American hair. She assured me there was and another..."
- "Did not want to honor $30 discount off $550 job because the work was completed two separate days which they recommended due to special part order. Returned 5..."
- "I too have been treated poorly by Aliexpress.com. They do not have a "expert" customer service team, they have a bunch of people who can barely speak English helping..."
- "Ford F350 Truck was junk. Promised by Kyle it was in perfect condition, no issues. Full of rust, engine leaking oil everywhere. Fuel leak on top of engine...."
- "Persistent out-of-stock items including weekly sale items. Store cluttered and messy. Out-of-stock checkout racks. Poor bathroom conditions. Employees out of uniform. Pharmacy staff wearing sweat..."
- "I ordered a beautiful bouquet for my wife, but what she received was a sloppy mess of flowers. The arrangement was terrible and definitely missing flowers. It wasnâ€™t..."
- "GEORGE9785 bought a signed photograph of Astronaut Cernan from me on eBay then he "created" a written statement alleged from Steven Zarelli that the autograph was fake and gave it..."