Hunting Fishing Direct - Did not answer phone or return calls

I ordered from Huntingfishingdirect.com.I called to ask about return policy as soon as I received merchandise over a month ago.

I called three more times no one answers the phone!!!! I left numerous messages and have not recieved a phone call. I went online just now and found out you have to return stuff within 14 days but no directions etc. I'm not returning anything if I don't trust them to credit me especially now that I know they do not answer their phones or return calls.

If you don't believe me call them.

Their number is on their web-site.I need to report this company to the better business bureau or some place that regulates online businesses.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Bill from Switzerland

Jun 02, 2013 #659066 Bern, Bern

I ordered any articles from Huntingfishingdirect in 2011 August and 2012 August.
i am still missing a Blind (ordered in 2011) and a camera (ordered in 2021)
i did not receive any answer on my e-mails or phone calls. Support seems not to exist. unfortunately i am unable to find any contact to the Management.
the monetary Loss is about $300.0

i am now thinking about going to law.
give Attention when ordering items at huntingfishing direct.

1 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.