I ordered from Huntingfishingdirect.com.I called to ask about return policy as soon as I received merchandise over a month ago.

I called three more times no one answers the phone!!!! I left numerous messages and have not recieved a phone call. I went online just now and found out you have to return stuff within 14 days but no directions etc. I'm not returning anything if I don't trust them to credit me especially now that I know they do not answer their phones or return calls.

If you don't believe me call them.

Their number is on their web-site.I need to report this company to the better business bureau or some place that regulates online businesses.

Had an Experience with Hunting Fishing Direct?

Comments

Bern, Bern, Switzerland #659066

I ordered any articles from Huntingfishingdirect in 2011 August and 2012 August.

i am still missing a Blind (ordered in 2011) and a camera (ordered in 2021)

i did not receive any answer on my e-mails or phone calls. Support seems not to exist. unfortunately i am unable to find any contact to the Management.

the monetary Loss is about $300.0

i am now thinking about going to law.

give Attention when ordering items at huntingfishing direct.

Skyzone - DANGEROUS FOR ANY AGE Skyzone "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..." Read more Simply Fit Board - Another 2016 Product Failed Simply Fit Board "I am a professional columnist and consumer product analyst. There is a "body language" present between the lines when someone writes reviews and complaints. There are big red flags when..." Read more EPIC Sports - WORST LEADERSHIP EVER EPIC Sports "Have a whole gamut of emails trying to resolve the issue. Cody Patton and Chris Robeson should not be in leadership at any company. They are flippant and arrogant. I..." Read more Craft Holsters - Somehow the meaning of "inside the waistband " has become Inside the belt,outside the waistband! Craft Holsters "I have a permit in a concealed carry state.I ordered a IWB holster,that is a holster which is inside the waistband-inside the fabric that makes a waist on a pair..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more